We are pleased to announce that SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.4.1 for iOS is now available for download from iTunes.
This latest release of SafeNet MobilePASS+ features support for iOS 11 and resolves known issues.
NOTE: Enhanced Approval Workflow for tokens without pin is currently not supported on iOS 11.
Gemalto is pleased to announce the field upgrade readiness of SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSM version 5.4.
New features for the appliance include:
- Addition of Elliptic Curves and Native Block Chain Algorithms: SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSMs now support the BIP32 algorithm, which is widely used as the standard to encrypt digital wallets. Also, support for the SECP256k1 elliptic curve has been added, which is used for signing entries in Blockchain.
- Additional OS Support: SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSMs are now equipped to support the latest Windows and Linux operating systems, along with expanding support to AIX, HP_UX, and Solaris, giving our customers wider compatibility with the operating systems they have deployed.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
Contact your Gemalto sales representative for additional information or to order SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSM devices.
Crypto Resource Monitoring Release
SafeNet Crypto Command Center v 3.0 continues to focus on HSM ease-of-use with this latest release. Monitor crypto resources, generate dynamic reports, and always be up to date on the status of your HSM appliances. This convenient, centralized view across the device pools provides you with visibility into the status and health of your resources, and enables you to be proactive in dealing with challenges before they affect service level agreements. Specifically, as an administrator, you can now benefit from the following HSM-monitoring highlights:
1. Device / Service Status– quickly determine the health status of devices and services. At a glance, you are able to identify
• Devices/services that require attention, noted by a caution icon
• Critical device problems that prevent a device from servicing cryptographic requests, display an error icon
• Critical service problems - if any part of the device service is down, an error icon is displayed
• Devices / services functioning as expected display a check icon
2. HSM Performance – be proactive in making capacity planning decisions, or identify device issues before they become critical, with the following HSM performance data:
• Performance: intelligently determine what device pools can manage applications, depending on their high or low performance
• Utilization Percentage: identify when it’s time to increase HSM capacity; plan for future short- and long-term growth; and budget accordingly, with the overall rate of exploitation
• Operations per Second: keep track of the rate at which applications are consuming specific HSM resources at any given time
3. Hardware Information - track the status of various hardware device components:
• CPU Temperature displayed on a scale of 0 to 120 degrees Celsius
• Power Supply Temperatures displayed on a scale of 0 to 120 degrees Celsius
• CPU Voltage displayed on a scale of 0 to 4 Volts
• Power Supply Voltages displayed on a scale of 0 to 15 Volts
• Battery Voltage displayed on a scale of 0 to 4 Volts
• Fan Speeds displayed on a scale of 0 to 10,000 revolutions per minute
Free of Charge for Existing Customers
As an existing Premium customer, you able to take advantage of this new feature at no extra cost. Please contact your Gemalto representative for additional information.
SafeNet Crypto Command Center can manage PED- and password-authenticated SafeNet Luna Network HSM devices, versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 6.1, 6.2, or 6.2.1 (6.x requires REST API). SafeNet Luna Network HSM version 7 support coming soon.
For additional information on this HSM-monitoring release, contact your Gemalto representative or download the product brief.
We are pleased to announce that SafeNet Trusted Access (STA) has been updated with the following features:
- Denial of Access - Introduces the ability to configure denial of access through STA policies. This feature helps you better protect your cloud applications and the assets they contain by blocking access under contextual conditions of your choice, or blocking access for certain groups of users.
- OS Condition - Introduces the option to use the Operating System (OS) of the end-user’s device as a contextual condition in your STA access policies, thereby allowing you to grant or deny access, or to adjust the authentication requirements based on that information.
- IP Address in Access Logs - Enhances the STA access logs by adding the originating IP address as a new field in the logs, thereby providing increased visibility into the source of each access attempt.
- Reason for Deny or Fail - Provides the reason for a denied or failed access attempt in STA access logs, adding additional information for help desk support or auditing purposes.
We are pleased to inform you that SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) 2.2.0 is now available.
This is a maintenance release that resolves several known issues.
Installation and configuration instructions, along with the agent itself, can be downloaded from the Gemalto Customer Portal KB0016331.
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) v.2.2 – Release Announcement
We would like to inform you that the SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) v.2.2 is now available.
The SAS Agent for AD FS enables the implementation of strong authentication policies for cloud-based services such as Office 365, as well as other client and web-based applications that are supported with AD FS–enabling organizations to implement unified strong authentication policies for their entire IT environment.
This updated version resolves several issues and features the following enhancements:
- ADFS 4.0 support with Windows Server 2016
- Support for additional load balancing configurations with Microsoft Azure
- Security improvements
- Gemalto branding
Installation and configuration instructions, along with the agent itself, can be downloaded from the Gemalto Customer Portal KB0016297.
Gemalto is excited to announce the official release of the new SafeNet Virtual KeySecure k170v, which is built on prevailing cloud-based technologies — a key differentiator between the current k150v and k450v models and the next generation k170v model.
SafeNet KeySecure k170v | Product Highlights
- Built on cloud-based technologies (REST, JWT, Containers, Microservices)
- Improved cloud support (AWS, VMware, Microsoft Azure, and OpenStack natively supported)
- New management console UI
- REST API / CLI Playground for developers
- Support for Cloud-init
- HSM integration (SafeNet Luna HSM 5 and 6, AWS CloudHSM)
- New licensing engine for customers
Just like the existing SafeNet Virtual KeySecure products, the k170v model is a hardened virtual security appliance that provides organizations with a more operational - and expense-friendly alternative to using a hardware appliance for secure key management, as well as meeting security and compliance requirements. By using a virtual key manager instead of a hardware appliance, organizations can scale key management at remote facilities or across multiple cloud environments.
For additional product and technical information, please read the SafeNet Virtual KeySecure Product Brief or visit the Gemalto website. Product Release Notes can be found on the Gemalto Customer Support Portal. (Document number: KB0016048 Virtual KeySecure k170v Release Notes v1.0.0)*
Please contact the Gemalto Sales Representative in your area for k170v product inquiries, or submit an inquiry via the Contact Us form on the SafeNet Virtual KeySecure page.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Customer Support Portal. New users can visit the customer registration page to create an account.
We would like to inform you that SafeNet MobilePASS 8.4 SDK for Windows is now available for download from the Gemalto Support Portal KB0016262.
This new version features support for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol v1.2, and upgrades from v8.3 level functionality.
Ezio Mobile Protector Enrollment and Provisioning Server (EPS) version 2.8 is now available, for customers wanting to use the SafeNet Payment HSM.
Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Native support of SafeNet Payment HSM instead of the Thales Emulation mode (TEP). EPS 2.8 now supports TLS communications with this HSM. It ensures the confidentiality and integrity of communication between the EPS application and the HSM.
- Updated troubleshooting documentation.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
SafeNet Authentication Service MobilePASS+ 1.4.1 for iOS – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 18, 2017, 05:05 am
SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSM Version 5.4 Field Upgrade Now Available
Alexis Horn | September 13, 2017, 09:39 pm
Product Update: SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.0 Now GA
Falco Christow | September 11, 2017, 07:56 pm
SafeNet Luna HSMs Now Common Criteria Certified
Claudia Dunphy | September 7, 2017, 02:14 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access - Product Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 5, 2017, 09:36 am