This new release facilitates deployment in a Cloud environment, by adopting the best practices and the most widely used standards for this:
- CAS v7.5 can be deployed in a Docker container, making it compatible with the best practices for easy, industrialized deployment in a Cloud environment;
- It supports AWS CloudHSM of Amazon Web Services (which uses Luna HSM behind the scenes);
- CAS v7.5 can produce logs in JSON format, which is the future-proof industry standard;
- CAS has introduced a new health-checking API to ensure high availability.
Feel free to contact your support team or account manager if you have any questions.
This maintenance release is:
- Easier to install on both Firefox and Safari
- More robust on Safari
- Compatible with Ezio Flex 1.1.
Feel free to contact your support team or account manager if you have questions.
We are pleased to announce the release of SafeNet Authentication Manager 9.0 SP1.
This service pack features the following:
- PIN Quality Modification for IDPrime MD support,
- Security enhancements
This release is now available for download from the Gemalto Support Portal:
For brand new installation : KB0016619
Upgrade Installer:- KB0016620
We are pleased to inform you that SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) 2.2.1 is now available.
This is a maintenance release that resolves some known issues.
Installation and configuration instructions, along with the agent itself, can be downloaded from the Gemalto Customer Portal KB0016612
We would like to inform you that SafeNet Authentication Service Synchronization Agent for SAS Cloud & SAS PCE/SPE 3.5.4 is now available.
This updated version features the following enhancements:
- Email notification in case of failed user repository scan
- Improved debug logging
- Resolution of known issues
Installation and configuration instructions, along with the agent itself, can be downloaded from the Gemalto Customer Portal KB0016588
As part of our ongoing product communication, we are announcing End-of-Sale for IDBridge CT510 Reader (PC Express) and providing End-of-Life & End-of-Sale Reminders for several Authentication Products.
End-of-Sale Key Dates: IDBridge CT510
March 30, 2018
March 31, 2018
Due to the limited availability of hardware components, Gemalto will fulfill LTB orders as follows:
March 31, 2019
For replacement products and additional details please refer to the End-of-Life announcement
Effective November 15, 2017, the following product will be End-of-Life (EOL), for details please see the End-of-Life announcement below:
- SafeWord 2008 / SAMx – View End-of-Life announcement
Effective December 31, 2017, the following products will be End-of-Life (EOL), for details please see the End-of-Life announcement below:
- IDConfirm/ IDProve 300 OTP Client – View End-of-Life announcement
- SafeNet eToken 3400 – View End-of-Life announcement
- SafeWord Premier Access for Windows (SPA Windows) – View End-of-Life announcement
Effective December 31, 2017, Gemalto will discontinue selling the following product to customers and it will no longer be available for purchase (EOS), for details please see the End-of-Sale announcement below:
- MP-1 Token for Android – View End-of-Sale announcement
If you have any questions, please contact your Gemalto Regional Sales Manager.
This communication announces End-of-Sale for the CN1000 and CN3000 Encryptor (UK CAPS) family.
As of September 25, 2017, Gemalto is announcing End-of-Sale and Last Time Buy opportunities for the SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN1000 and SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN3000 (UK CAPS) family. We encourage our customers to transition to the newest SafeNet High Speed Encryptor CN Series platforms, a state-of-the-art high-assurance encryption solution providing maximum security and performance, and certified to the highest security standards. SafeNet High Speed Encryptors (HSE) deliver high-assurance data-in-motion protection, maximum performance, near-zero overhead with “set and forget” management, and low total cost of ownership.
Maintenance will be available for renewal through December 31, 2018.
SafeNet High Speed Encryptor Platforms for End-of-Sale
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN1000 (UK CAPS)
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN3000 (UK CAPS)
The following are key dates in the End-of-Sale process:
• End-of-Sale Date: March 31, 2018
• Start of Good Faith Support: January 1, 2019
• End-of-Life/End-of-Support: Date: December 31, 2019
The following is a list of HSE part numbers affected by this announcement, including, but not limited to, the part numbers listed below – please note that this announcement is for ALL SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN1000/CN3000 UK CAPS variants.
|Description||End-of-Sale Part Number|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,100 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-001-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,1000 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-002-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,2500 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-003-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,5000 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-004-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,Over 5000 SLUs||906-000053-005-000|
|SENETAS CN1000 1.0 GBPS FULL DUPLEX ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR CAPS||943-000040-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,2.5 GBPS,DUAL AC,CN3000||943-000150-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,2.5 GBPS,DUAL DC,CN3000||943-000151-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,5 GBPS, DUAL AC,CN3000||943-000152-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,5 GBPS,DUAL DC,CN3000||943-000153-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,10 GBPS,DUAL AC,CN3000||943-000154-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,10 GBPS,DUAL DC,CN3000||943-000155-001-000|
|CYPHERNET CAPS ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE, V4.1.0C||943-000157-001-000|
Customers using these products are encouraged to migrate to our newest Ethernet and Fibre Channel ranges:
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN4020
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6010
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6100
• SafeNet Multilink Encryptor CN8000
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN9100
A first choice for Layer 2 encryption, the high-assurance SafeNet High Speed Encryptors from Gemalto are designed to provide up to 100 Gbps of secure, full line rate encryption of all voice, video and data communications moving across dark fibre, and metro or wide area and Carrier Ethernet networks (MAN or WAN). The SafeNet CN Series High Speed Encryptors help companies encrypt an even broader range of network traffic across more location types – from the data center to branch offices, and up to the cloud and back with no impact on network performance.
For more information on features and migration procedures, please contact your local sales representative.
Gemalto Mobile Protector & Secure Messenger SDK v4.5.1 and Gemalto FaceID SDK 1.5.1 are now available!
These new versions bring the following improvements:
- Easier to use Secure Messenger: Thanks to the Mobile Signing Protocol, developers working with Mobile Secure Messenger no longer need to worry about how to format their data to authenticate users or sign transactions They just provide their data to the MSP protocol, which then formats them on the server side and decodes them automatically on the client side.
- Enhanced security: With new security features, FaceID authentication now protects its library even better against code-lifting – thereby guaranteeing that users’ biometric templates cannot be copied.
N.B.: Gemalto FaceID SDK 1.5.1 and Mobile Protector SDK 4.5.1 with FaceID must replace all previous versions of FaceID POC/pilots (both standalone and in the Protector SDK), as they will stop working on October 31.
Feel free to contact your support team or regular account manager if you have questions.
We would like to inform you that SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Logging 1.02 is now available.
This agent features support for Windows Server 2016 and resolves known issues.
Installation and configuration instructions, along with the agent itself, can be downloaded from the Gemalto Customer Portal KB0016445
We would like to inform you that SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.4.2 for iOS is now available.
This release features the following enhancements:
- Support for iOS 11
- Resolution of issue with Enhanced Approval Workflow for Tokens without PIN and several known issues
This version can be downloaded from iTunes.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
CAS v7.5 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 20, 2017, 04:33 am
Ezio Web Connector 3.4.0 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 19, 2017, 10:26 am
SafeNet Authentication Manager 9.0 SP1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 18, 2017, 05:02 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) 2.2.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 17, 2017, 05:59 am
SafeNet Authentication Service LDAP Sync Agent 3.5.4 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 16, 2017, 10:49 am