MobilePASS Product Release Update
We are pleased to announce the GA of the following MobilePASS releases:
- MobilePASS for BlackBerry Java OS (v8.3.1 B26)
- Update to MobilePASS for BlackBerry 10 (v8.3.2)
- SafeNet Authentication Service (Cloud and SPE)
- SafeNet Authentication Manager
- SafeNet Authentication Manager Express (SafeWord)
- MobilePASS for BlackBerry Java OSThis release introduces support for SafeNet Authentication Service (v3.3.1) with the BlackBerry OS 5.x to 7.x java platform clients, and maintains backward compatibility with existing SAM and Safeword platforms. The new release also includes a daemon package to enable support for URL based activation on the BlackBerry Java platforms.
- There are three new packages available for MobilePASS with SAS on the following link: http://www2.safenet-inc.com/sas/getmp.html.
- Update to MobilePASS for BlackBerry 10MobilePASS 8.3.2 for BlackBerry 10 is an update to the already available MobilePASS for BlackBerry on the BlackBerry World. The new features of this update include support for Z30, Q5 and Q10 devices with the BlackBerry 10 platform.NOTE: MobilePASS for BBOS10 version 8.3.2 has already been submitted to the App Store, however it might not be available right away, since the App is currently under approval process with BlackBerry.
DocumentationThe MobilePASS Welcome Guide and Product Deployment Guide for MobilePASS BlackBerry for SAS are updated at:
- Token Welcome Guide - http://www2.safenet-inc.com/sas/implementation-guides/Tokens/SAS-MobilePASS-WelcomeGuide.pdf
- MobilePASS BlackBerry Deployment Guide - http://www2.safenet-inc.com/sas/implementation-guides/Tokens/MobilePASS-for-BlackBerry-Deployment-Guide.pdf
MobilePASS for Windows RefresherAlso, a quick refresher on the Updated MobilePASS for Windows. Earlier this month we had released an update to MobilePASS for Windows v8.3.3 Build 37. This version includes official support for USB Devices, and addressed defects reported in the earlier release of MobilePASS Windows.
... read more »
SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS) PCE 3.3.1 Availability
An updated version of SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS) PCE 3.3.1 is now available. This release of our on premises version of SafeNet Authentication Service means that Service Providers and on-premises customers benefit from the innovative features now available in SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud. These include:
- New Automation Features: Additional automation and customization features have been added, making it even easier for customers to reduce costs around managing their authentication environments
- Expanded Token Choices: Greater choice for customers and stronger “next gen authentication” options with the added support of the MobilePASS software authentication solution
- Broader Integrations: SafeNet Authentication Service is now more flexible than ever with broader integration capabilities, including a new agent for SQL databases, integrations and more comprehensive reporting and logging capabilities through integration with SIEM platforms
... read more »
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2 (SAM) Hotfix 772 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | January 17, 2018, 03:13 am
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE Agent for FreeRADIUS 3.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | January 16, 2018, 12:40 pm
Introducing SafeNet Luna HSM 7.1
John Ray | December 28, 2017, 04:37 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Logging 1.03 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | December 19, 2017, 09:24 am
SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.1 is now GA
Falco Christow | December 15, 2017, 10:47 am