SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS) PCE 3.3.2 Release Announcement
An updated version of SafeNet Authentication Service PCE 3.3.2 is now available. SAS PCE v.3.3.2 is an update from the previous release version 3.3.1, and includes some major enhancements and improvements. This release also includes fixes for several customer reported issues. New features in SAS PCE 3.3.2 include: Platform support Updates
- Server Support for Windows Server 2012, & R2.
- Authentication Agents (IIS, OWA, IAS/NPS) support for Windows Server 2012, & R2.
- Windows Logon Agent support for Windows 8/8.1.
- Sync agent Support- Windows Server 2012,&R2. Sync Agent Support for- MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Platform support for new Agents- IBM Security Access manager (ISAM) and Microsoft ADFS.
- Improvements in SDK/API, Windows Logon and Shibboleth Agents
- Shibboleth Agent Enhancement includes support for Idp initiated Logon.
- PCE Package Database updated to PostgreSQL v9.3.
- Server Database Support for Microsoft MS-SQL Server 2012
- MobilePASS Software Tokens: support, enable and disable of Trivial PIN policy individually for Numeric and Alphanumeric PINs.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
Gemalto Mobile Protector & Secure Messenger SDK v4.6 is now available!
Silvia Candido | February 23, 2018, 09:12 am
Product Release Announcement: SafeNet ProtectV 4.4
ahanway | February 8, 2018, 03:15 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | February 7, 2018, 04:54 am
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE 3.7 (SP2) – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | February 5, 2018, 12:45 pm
Now Available – SafeNet OTP Display Card
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | February 1, 2018, 08:18 am