MobilePASS for Android Release Update
We would like to advise you that an updated version of MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android will be available on Google Play store from December 9th.
New Features and Enhancements
MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android includes the following features:
• Android 5.0 Support: MobilePASS for Android now supports Android 5.0, Lollipop
• MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android is based on SafeNet FIPS 140-2 L1 cryptographic libraries
• Default Token Name
• Time-based security enhancements – Time hacking countermeasures have been implemented, alerting users on the possibility that their device has been compromised, and that future OTPs were generated.
• Event-based security enhancements – Event-based tokens can now be configured to support a delay in pre-defined number of seconds before another OTP is generated.
Authentication Server Compatibility
MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android is supported by the SafeNet Authentication servers listed below.
• SafeWord Premier Access 3.2.1.07 and later
• SafeWord 2008/SafeNet Authentication Manager Express 8.1 and later
• SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2 (latest hotfix)
• SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE 3.3.2 and later
• SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud
• Upgrade of already activated tokens to MobilePASS 8.4 is supported from MobilePASS 8.2 and above.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
IDGo 800 Minidriver v1.2.10 - Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | November 13, 2017, 11:25 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Desktop Web Access (RDWeb) 1.1.0 & SafeNet Authentication Service TLS 1.2 support for Microsoft Java API Agent v1.2.0 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | November 13, 2017, 01:24 am
New Product Release: SafeNet ProtectV 4.3
ahanway | November 9, 2017, 12:03 pm
SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.5 for iOS and Android – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 31, 2017, 10:30 am
SafeNet Authentication Service TLS 1.2 support for Microsoft .NET API Agent 1.2.0 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 30, 2017, 08:54 am