MobilePASS for Android Release Update
We would like to advise you that an updated version of MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android will be available on Google Play store from December 9th.
New Features and Enhancements
MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android includes the following features:
• Android 5.0 Support: MobilePASS for Android now supports Android 5.0, Lollipop
• MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android is based on SafeNet FIPS 140-2 L1 cryptographic libraries
• Default Token Name
• Time-based security enhancements – Time hacking countermeasures have been implemented, alerting users on the possibility that their device has been compromised, and that future OTPs were generated.
• Event-based security enhancements – Event-based tokens can now be configured to support a delay in pre-defined number of seconds before another OTP is generated.
Authentication Server Compatibility
MobilePASS Version 8.4 for Android is supported by the SafeNet Authentication servers listed below.
• SafeWord Premier Access 3.2.1.07 and later
• SafeWord 2008/SafeNet Authentication Manager Express 8.1 and later
• SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2 (latest hotfix)
• SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE 3.3.2 and later
• SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud
• Upgrade of already activated tokens to MobilePASS 8.4 is supported from MobilePASS 8.2 and above.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
End-of-Sale for the CN1000 and CN3000 Encryptor (UK CAPS) Family
Jill Cygnarowicz | September 26, 2017, 01:05 pm
Gemalto Mobile Protector & Secure Messenger SDK v4.5.1 and Gemalto FaceID SDK 1.5.1 are now available!
Silvia Candido | September 26, 2017, 05:40 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Logging 1.02 – Release announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 25, 2017, 10:02 am
MobilePASS+ 1.4.2 for iOS – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 25, 2017, 10:01 am
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE 3.7 – Release announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 25, 2017, 09:59 am