SafeNet Authentication Client (SAC) 9.0 Release Update
We’d like to inform you that SafeNet Authentication Client 9.0 is now available for download from the SafeNet Support Portal:
New Features and Enhancements
SAC 9.0 offers the following new features:
• eToken 7300 Flash usage procedures are now supported on Windows, Linux, and Mac – Usage operations (performed via all operating systems) include:
- Log On to Flash/Log Off from Flash
- CD-ROM update
- Firmware update (on Windows only)
• New Linux and Mac Operating Systems are now supported (including support for Mac Yosemite 10.10)
• New and enhanced UI across all platforms – Previous versions of SAC supported the QT cross-platform framework. SAC 9.0 now supports an innovative technology that maintains the unique look and feel of each underlying (native) platform (Windows, Linux, and Mac).
• Added custom installation options – The installation of SAC 9.0 enables selecting specific, customized features to be installed. For example, BSec compatibility mode is now available through the custom installation options.
• Installation file size reduced – Windows and Linux installation file size has been reduced significantly.
• SAC (Mac) custom installation file – This is a separate custom installation file, which enables administrators to distribute the SAC license and configuration installation file to the organization.
Additional details of this release are available in the Customer Release Notes.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2 (SAM) Hotfix 772 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | January 17, 2018, 03:13 am
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE Agent for FreeRADIUS 3.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | January 16, 2018, 12:40 pm
Introducing SafeNet Luna HSM 7.1
John Ray | December 28, 2017, 04:37 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Logging 1.03 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | December 19, 2017, 09:24 am
SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.1 is now GA
Falco Christow | December 15, 2017, 10:47 am