Gemalto SafeNet Luna EFT 2 Released
Gemalto is proud to announce the release of SafeNet Luna EFT 2. SafeNet Luna EFT is a next-generation payment hardware security module (HSM) built on the market-leading SafeNet Luna SA hardware platform. SafeNet Luna EFT 2 features enhanced performance, dual hot-swappable power supplies, and a web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Benefits of SafeNet Luna EFT 2:
- Highly Secure: With SafeNet Luna EFT 2 sensitive encryption keys always remain protected in intrusion-resistant, tamper-evident hardware.
- Works in Your Environment: Support for third-party payment HSM command sets and APIs means SafeNet Luna EFT 2 will integrate seamlessly with your existing environment.
- Ease of Use: With a new web-based GUI interface, and remote management with multi-factor access control managing your payment HSMs has never been easier!
- High Performance: SafeNet Luna EFT is the fastest payment HSM available, and is capable of performing up to 2000 Visa PIN verification operations per second.
- Validated for Security: With FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and PCI-HSM certification in progress SafeNet Luna EFT will meet the needs of even the most demanding compliance mandates.
For more information on SafeNet Luna EFT 2, please reach out to your SafeNet account representative.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
CAS is now GDPR compliant: v7.6 is now available!
Silvia Candido | January 23, 2018, 09:26 am
SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2 (SAM) Hotfix 772 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | January 17, 2018, 03:13 am
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE Agent for FreeRADIUS 3.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | January 16, 2018, 12:40 pm
Introducing SafeNet Luna HSM 7.1
John Ray | December 28, 2017, 04:37 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Logging 1.03 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | December 19, 2017, 09:24 am