SAFENET PROTECTV 3.6 – GA ANNOUNCEMENT
SafeNet ProtectV™ 3.6: Single Pane of Glass Security Management Across Cloud Enabled Environments
SafeNet ProtectV™ provides full disk encryption of bare metal servers, virtual machines and cloud instances so you can securely run even your most sensitive workloads or any highly regulated data in the cloud. Whether using Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS GovCloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix (formerly SoftLayer), or VMware vSphere, SafeNet ProtectV ensures cloud-enabled security across multiple cloud/hybrid environments.
SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 continues to provide further enhancements to enable single pane of glass security management to protect physical servers, virtual machines and cloud instances across virtual and cloud-enabled environments. SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 introduces support for ProtectV Manager on IBM Bluemix public cloud, extends support for Linux virtual machines in IBM Bluemix.
With SafeNet ProtectV 3.6, you can now deploy SafeNet ProtectV Manager and secure Windows and Linux virtual servers in IBM Bluemix Public Cloud. You no longer require a work disk to encrypt Linux servers with existing data on EXT 2, 3 or 4 file systems. ProtectV 3.6 also introduces support for Windows 2016 R2 and Windows 7 on VMware vSphere.
WHAT’S NEW IN PROTECTV 3.6
- SafeNet ProtectV Manager in IBM Bluemix
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 adds support for ProtectV Manager in the IBM Bluemix cloud. In addition an image template is provided to help launch ProtectV Manager in the Bluemix cloud.
- Support for IBM Bluemix Virtual Machines Running Linux
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for IBM Bluemix virtual machines running Linux platforms.
- Windows Server 2016 R2 Support
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for encryption of volumes on Windows Server 2016 R2 instances.
- Windows 7 in vSphere Support
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for encryption of volumes on Windows 7 instances in VMware vSphere.
SAFENET PROTECTV 3.6 IS AVAILABLE NOW!
SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 is available on IBM Marketplace, Microsoft Azure Marketplace (BYOL), via direct sales and on the Gemalto eService Support Portal and SafeNet Cloud Provisioning System.
MORE INFORMATION: ENABLE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE IN THE CLOUD NOW WITH PROTECTV
Find out more about SafeNet ProtectV and SafeNet Cloud-Enabled Security from Gemalto:
- Brochure - SafeNet ProtectV Product Brief
- Technical Documentation - Please visit the support portal for the latest SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 support guides (registration is required).
For further information or questions, please contact your regional sales manager.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
End-of-Sale for the CN1000 and CN3000 Encryptor (UK CAPS) Family
Jill Cygnarowicz | September 26, 2017, 01:05 pm
Gemalto Mobile Protector & Secure Messenger SDK v4.5.1 and Gemalto FaceID SDK 1.5.1 are now available!
Silvia Candido | September 26, 2017, 05:40 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Logging 1.02 – Release announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 25, 2017, 10:02 am
MobilePASS+ 1.4.2 for iOS – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 25, 2017, 10:01 am
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE 3.7 – Release announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 25, 2017, 09:59 am