SAFENET PROTECTV 3.6 – GA ANNOUNCEMENT
SafeNet ProtectV™ 3.6: Single Pane of Glass Security Management Across Cloud Enabled Environments
SafeNet ProtectV™ provides full disk encryption of bare metal servers, virtual machines and cloud instances so you can securely run even your most sensitive workloads or any highly regulated data in the cloud. Whether using Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS GovCloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix (formerly SoftLayer), or VMware vSphere, SafeNet ProtectV ensures cloud-enabled security across multiple cloud/hybrid environments.
SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 continues to provide further enhancements to enable single pane of glass security management to protect physical servers, virtual machines and cloud instances across virtual and cloud-enabled environments. SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 introduces support for ProtectV Manager on IBM Bluemix public cloud, extends support for Linux virtual machines in IBM Bluemix.
With SafeNet ProtectV 3.6, you can now deploy SafeNet ProtectV Manager and secure Windows and Linux virtual servers in IBM Bluemix Public Cloud. You no longer require a work disk to encrypt Linux servers with existing data on EXT 2, 3 or 4 file systems. ProtectV 3.6 also introduces support for Windows 2016 R2 and Windows 7 on VMware vSphere.
WHAT’S NEW IN PROTECTV 3.6
- SafeNet ProtectV Manager in IBM Bluemix
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 adds support for ProtectV Manager in the IBM Bluemix cloud. In addition an image template is provided to help launch ProtectV Manager in the Bluemix cloud.
- Support for IBM Bluemix Virtual Machines Running Linux
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for IBM Bluemix virtual machines running Linux platforms.
- Windows Server 2016 R2 Support
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for encryption of volumes on Windows Server 2016 R2 instances.
- Windows 7 in vSphere Support
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for encryption of volumes on Windows 7 instances in VMware vSphere.
SAFENET PROTECTV 3.6 IS AVAILABLE NOW!
SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 is available on IBM Marketplace, Microsoft Azure Marketplace (BYOL), via direct sales and on the Gemalto eService Support Portal and SafeNet Cloud Provisioning System.
MORE INFORMATION: ENABLE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE IN THE CLOUD NOW WITH PROTECTV
Find out more about SafeNet ProtectV and SafeNet Cloud-Enabled Security from Gemalto:
- Brochure - SafeNet ProtectV Product Brief
- Technical Documentation - Please visit the support portal for the latest SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 support guides (registration is required).
For further information or questions, please contact your regional sales manager.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
IDGo 800 Minidriver v1.2.10 - Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | November 13, 2017, 11:25 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Desktop Web Access (RDWeb) 1.1.0 & SafeNet Authentication Service TLS 1.2 support for Microsoft Java API Agent v1.2.0 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | November 13, 2017, 01:24 am
New Product Release: SafeNet ProtectV 4.3
ahanway | November 9, 2017, 12:03 pm
SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.5 for iOS and Android – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 31, 2017, 10:30 am
SafeNet Authentication Service TLS 1.2 support for Microsoft .NET API Agent 1.2.0 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 30, 2017, 08:54 am