SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) v.2.0 - Release Update
We’d like to inform you that an updated version of the SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon version 2.0 is now available for download from the Gemalto Service Portal (DOW4609).
This updated version resolves several issues and supports the following enhancements and new features:
New Features and Enhancements
• Push Authentication - Supports Push OTP when working with MobilePASS+.
• ADMX Support - Supports the use of ADMX files for defining the Administrative Template policy settings in the Windows Group Policy tools.
• Active Directory Search - Performance of the Active Directory Search feature has been enhanced.
• Proxy Server Settings - Proxy Server settings can now be configured in the Configuration Management interface.
• Gemalto Branding - The user interface has been redesigned with Gemalto branding.
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon version 2.0 is compatible with SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud and SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE version 3.4 and later.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE 3.7 Revised Release – Release Announcement
Alexis Horn | November 16, 2017, 10:22 am
IDGo 800 Minidriver v1.2.10 - Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | November 13, 2017, 11:25 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Remote Desktop Web Access (RDWeb) 1.1.0 & SafeNet Authentication Service TLS 1.2 support for Microsoft Java API Agent v1.2.0 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | November 13, 2017, 01:24 am
New Product Release: SafeNet ProtectV 4.3
ahanway | November 9, 2017, 12:03 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
Alexis Horn | November 6, 2017, 12:43 am