Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5
Customer release notes for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5 are now available for download. This release includes the following enhancements:
- Support multiple KeySecure cluster with Tokenization
- An application (same process) can communicate with multiple pools (cluster) of KeySecure using tokenization and/or ProtectApp
- Support for Persistent Key Cache
- Tokenization can run within branches or sites that may not have connectivity to the key manager within data center
- Syslog support (UDP)
- Support multiple token vaults in single call
- Assuring replication and availability of tokens
- First release on Vaultless tokenization
- Complementary option to our tokenization solution
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
CAS v7.5 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 20, 2017, 04:33 am
Ezio Web Connector 3.4.0 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 19, 2017, 10:26 am
SafeNet Authentication Manager 9.0 SP1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 18, 2017, 05:02 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) 2.2.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 17, 2017, 05:59 am
SafeNet Authentication Service LDAP Sync Agent 3.5.4 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 16, 2017, 10:49 am