Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5
Customer release notes for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5 are now available for download. This release includes the following enhancements:
- Support multiple KeySecure cluster with Tokenization
- An application (same process) can communicate with multiple pools (cluster) of KeySecure using tokenization and/or ProtectApp
- Support for Persistent Key Cache
- Tokenization can run within branches or sites that may not have connectivity to the key manager within data center
- Syslog support (UDP)
- Support multiple token vaults in single call
- Assuring replication and availability of tokens
- First release on Vaultless tokenization
- Complementary option to our tokenization solution
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
IDGo 800 Middleware and IDBridge CT200 Gemalto - End of Sale Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | March 22, 2017, 07:53 am
Ezio Flex BLE OATH Token is launched!
Silvia Candido | March 6, 2017, 11:30 am
Ezio CAS v7.2 is now available!
Silvia Candido | February 22, 2017, 09:44 am
SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN9100 – GA Announcement
Stan Mesceda | February 14, 2017, 02:05 pm
Ezio Mobile Protector 4.3 is now available!
Shiri Amit | February 14, 2017, 02:11 am