Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet Tokenization v8.6
Customer release notes for SafeNet Tokenization v8.6 are now available for download. This release includes the following enhancements:
- Adding Support of TCP in Syslog Logging
- Support multiple token vaults in single call
- Assuring replication and availability of tokens
- Adding new functionality in Bulk Utility
- Added failure threshold. Once threshold met utility exits.
- Added record number in logging for failed PAN so user can correct if required.
- Improved SSL performance
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
SafeNet Authentication Service MobilePASS+ 1.4.1 for iOS – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 18, 2017, 05:05 am
SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSM Version 5.4 Field Upgrade Now Available
Alexis Horn | September 13, 2017, 09:39 pm
Product Update: SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.0 Now GA
Falco Christow | September 11, 2017, 07:56 pm
SafeNet Luna HSMs Now Common Criteria Certified
Claudia Dunphy | September 7, 2017, 02:14 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access - Product Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | September 5, 2017, 09:36 am