New Product Announcement: SafeNet Luna HSM 7 Now GA
Gemalto is excited to announce that SafeNet Luna HSM 7 is now available, with an emphasis on performance and security. Offered in two form factors:
- SafeNet Luna Network HSM – network attached HSM that is scalable for use by multiple-applications
- SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM – for embedded applications
Benefit from market-leading performance with up to 20,000 ECC transactions per second, and the highest levels of high-assurance security and compliance. Additional highlights include a new snazzy look, hardware updates including 4 network ports with bonding capabilities, IPv6 support, simpler mounting options, and locking bezels.
Product Highlights – What’s New:
- It’s fast! Over 20,000 ECC and 10,000 RSA operations/second
- Lower latency for improved efficiency
- Highest Security & Compliance - keys always remain in FIPS-validated, tamper-evident hardware
- Meet compliance needs for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, eIDAS, IoT, blockchain and more
- De facto standard for the cloud
- Multiple roles for strong separation of duties
- Multi person MofN with multi-factor authentication for increased security
- Secure audit logging
- HSMs now shipped in secure transport mode
- 2 series with 3 models
- New pricing structure with reduced part numbers for easy quoting
- New model naming and configurations
The new HSM models are differentiated by performance, key capacity and partitions. Configured with customer requirements in mind, the necessary features for your common use cases are now included. Currently we offer 2 series (A and S), each with 3 models (700, 750 and 790). The A series offers password authentication for easy management, while the S series provides multi-factor authentication for high assurance use cases. The good (700), better (750), best (790) approach makes it easier to determine what model best suits your needs.
For additional product and technical information, please contact the Gemalto Sales Representative in your area, or read the SafeNet Luna Network HSM and SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM Product Briefs. Technical documentation is also available on the Gemalto Customer Support Portal.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
CAS v7.5 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 20, 2017, 04:33 am
Ezio Web Connector 3.4.0 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 19, 2017, 10:26 am
SafeNet Authentication Manager 9.0 SP1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 18, 2017, 05:02 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) 2.2.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 17, 2017, 05:59 am
SafeNet Authentication Service LDAP Sync Agent 3.5.4 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 16, 2017, 10:49 am