Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet ProtectFile Windows and Linux v8.7
Customer release notes for SafeNet ProtectFile v8.7 for Windows and Linux are now available for download. These releases include the following enhancements:
SafeNet ProtectFile Windows v8.7
- Continuous Availability support
- Sophos Anti Virus
- Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS)
SafeNet ProtectFile Linux v8.7
- Skipped folder/DNC for migration in KS (Linux only). Allow read from skipped folders if files are encrypted
- Apply policies on backup location External by applying policies for encrypted folder
- Interactive Installer changes for future KO installation
- New KOs correspond to new kernels client versions 8.3.3, 8.4.3 and 8.5.1
- New client os support for Ubuntu 16.x
- New client os Support for Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2
- New OEL / UEK kernels on 5.x and 6.x clients
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
CAS v7.5 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 20, 2017, 04:33 am
Ezio Web Connector 3.4.0 is now available!
Silvia Candido | October 19, 2017, 10:26 am
SafeNet Authentication Manager 9.0 SP1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 18, 2017, 05:02 am
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon (WLA) 2.2.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 17, 2017, 05:59 am
SafeNet Authentication Service LDAP Sync Agent 3.5.4 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | October 16, 2017, 10:49 am