This new version of Ezio Mobile Secure Messenger gives you greater choice for your storage systems, by supporting MSSQL 2014.
IDGo 800 for Mobile, the cryptographic middleware that supports the Gemalto IDPrime cards and Secure Elements on Mobile platforms, is now available with new and improved features for Android devices.
• Apps can register to receive reader and card events (example, card insertion). This replaces the Intent-based notification mechanism used in previous versions.
• Compliance with Android Marshmallow v6.0 permission model. It includes a permission manager to query the state of required runtime permissions.
• Support for hardware-backed TLS keystores based on Gemalto’s hardware smart cards (Android 5.1 or greater).
• Gradle and Android Studio support for sample applications. Eclipse is no longer supported.
We’d like to inform you that an updated version of the SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon version 2.0 is now available for download from the Gemalto Service Portal (DOW4609).
This updated version resolves several issues and supports the following enhancements and new features:
New Features and Enhancements
• Push Authentication - Supports Push OTP when working with MobilePASS+.
• ADMX Support - Supports the use of ADMX files for defining the Administrative Template policy settings in the Windows Group Policy tools.
• Active Directory Search - Performance of the Active Directory Search feature has been enhanced.
• Proxy Server Settings - Proxy Server settings can now be configured in the Configuration Management interface.
• Gemalto Branding - The user interface has been redesigned with Gemalto branding.
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Windows Logon version 2.0 is compatible with SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud and SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE version 3.4 and later.
Today sees two launches: Ezio Mobile Protector v4.2 and FaceID – which is included in Ezio Mobile Protector v4.2, and can even be bought as a standalone product.
Users of this new version benefit from FaceID, and are therefore free to choose the authentication method they prefer – PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition – while maintaining the high security brought by Ezio Mobile.
But that’s not all. Ezio Mobile Protector now provides even greater security on iOS! In fact, if the stored fingerprint changes in any way, the application (on iOS) can detect this – and ask the user to enroll again, if appropriate.
You can check out the updated web page and stay tuned for some fun videos coming soon!
SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.3 introduces new features and resolves several issues.
• Landscape Display in iPad
• Auto-Select of Single Token
• Pushed Message Queuing Panel
As part of our ongoing communications around recent End of Sale/Life announcements for several of Gemalto Authentication products, we’d like to remind you of the following End Of Sale (EOS) and End Of Life (EOL):
• Effective March 31, 2017, BlackShield ID v2.7 will be discontinued and no longer supported by Gemalto.
Click here for the End of Life Announcement.
• Effective March 31, 2017, IDBridge CL30 Contacless Readers will be discontinued and no longer supported by Gemalto.
Click here for the End of Life Announcement.
• Effective March 30, 2017, Gemalto will discontinue selling IDClassic 340/3340, IDClassic IAS 610/3610 and IDGo 300 MW and these will no longer be available for purchase.
Click here for the End of Life Announcement.
SafeNet KeySecure 8.5 Featuring Improved Key Management and Support for High-Capacity Cloud Infrastructures
We are pleased to announce the GA release of SafeNet KeySecure 8.5, with the following new features:
Scheduled Key Rotation: This feature helps you to schedule the rotation of versioned keys monthly or weekly that exist on the SafeNet KeySecure. You can now perform scheduled, unattended key rotation and ensure your new version key is properly propagated in a cluster environment. The latest version of the rotated keys will be always in the active state. You can schedule to rotate all the keys or you can also tailor your query in the Query Keys, to filter the keys at any point of time.
KMIP Encrypt / Decrypt Operation: This operation requests the server to perform an encryption / decryption operation on the provided data using a Managed Cryptographic Object as the key for the encryption / decryption operation.
AWS HVM Support: SafeNet KeySecure is now based on a Hardware Virtual Machine (HVM) instead of a Paravirtual (PV) on Amazon Web Services (AWS).This provides SafeNet Virtual KeySecure customers with the ability to run on more AMI environments. Watch for SafeNet Virtual KeySecure 8.5 on AWS Marketplace later this month.
For additional information contact your Gemalto Representative or login to the Customer Portal to read the release notes.
We are pleased to announce the release and updates of the following new PKI authentication products:
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.2 – DOW4586.
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.2 introduces support for PIN pad readers and the newly released Hybrid IDPrime MD 830. Supported PIN pad readers include:
• Gemalto IDBridge CT700
• Gemalto IDBridge CT710
• Ezio Shield Pro
• Ezio Bluetooth Reader
• Ezio BLE
Hybrid Version of IDPrime MD 830
A new hybrid version of the IDPrime MD 830 smart card with support for contactless card body and physical access control is now available.
• Reference: IDPrime MD 831 B FIPS 140-2 L3 HID/ card body — O1095606
SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2- Release Update
We would like to inform you that an updated version of SafeNet Authentication Manager (SAM) 8.2 - is now available for download from the Gemalto Service Portal (DOW4585).
This is a maintenance release. It resolves several issues and consists of the following:
• SAM hotfix version 184.108.40.2068
• SRP hotfix version 220.127.116.113
• SafeNet OTP Authentication Plugin version 8.2.55
SafeNet ProtectV™ 3.6: Single Pane of Glass Security Management Across Cloud Enabled Environments
SafeNet ProtectV™ provides full disk encryption of bare metal servers, virtual machines and cloud instances so you can securely run even your most sensitive workloads or any highly regulated data in the cloud. Whether using Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS GovCloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix (formerly SoftLayer), or VMware vSphere, SafeNet ProtectV ensures cloud-enabled security across multiple cloud/hybrid environments.
SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 continues to provide further enhancements to enable single pane of glass security management to protect physical servers, virtual machines and cloud instances across virtual and cloud-enabled environments. SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 introduces support for ProtectV Manager on IBM Bluemix public cloud, extends support for Linux virtual machines in IBM Bluemix.
With SafeNet ProtectV 3.6, you can now deploy SafeNet ProtectV Manager and secure Windows and Linux virtual servers in IBM Bluemix Public Cloud. You no longer require a work disk to encrypt Linux servers with existing data on EXT 2, 3 or 4 file systems. ProtectV 3.6 also introduces support for Windows 2016 R2 and Windows 7 on VMware vSphere.
WHAT’S NEW IN PROTECTV 3.6
- SafeNet ProtectV Manager in IBM Bluemix
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 adds support for ProtectV Manager in the IBM Bluemix cloud. In addition an image template is provided to help launch ProtectV Manager in the Bluemix cloud.
- Support for IBM Bluemix Virtual Machines Running Linux
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for IBM Bluemix virtual machines running Linux platforms.
- Windows Server 2016 R2 Support
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for encryption of volumes on Windows Server 2016 R2 instances.
- Windows 7 in vSphere Support
- SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 extends support for encryption of volumes on Windows 7 instances in VMware vSphere.
SAFENET PROTECTV 3.6 IS AVAILABLE NOW!
SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 is available on IBM Marketplace, Microsoft Azure Marketplace (BYOL), via direct sales and on the Gemalto eService Support Portal and SafeNet Cloud Provisioning System.
MORE INFORMATION: ENABLE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE IN THE CLOUD NOW WITH PROTECTV
Find out more about SafeNet ProtectV and SafeNet Cloud-Enabled Security from Gemalto:
- Brochure - SafeNet ProtectV Product Brief
- Technical Documentation - Please visit the support portal for the latest SafeNet ProtectV 3.6 support guides (registration is required).
For further information or questions, please contact your regional sales manager.
This feature allows authentication requirements to vary depending on the context of the authentication request. Customers can configure a Contextual Authentication Policy that skips the authentication requirement when certain Contextual Authentication Rules are met, so that a password and/or one-time passcode is only required in high risk situations.
Contextual Authentication Conditions can check for Trusted Network and or for Known Device. The Trusted Network condition is based on determination of the IP address of the connecting user and whether that address falls inside a configurable set of trusted IP address ranges. The Known Device rule is based on the determination of whether the user previously authenticated from the same browser-device pair within a configurable time window. Context Based Authentication is being introduced for SAML authentication only in SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud Edition.
Enhanced User Login for SAML
A new optional user experience for SAML authentication has been enabled in SafeNet Authentication Service Cloud Edition, referred to as Enhanced User Login for SAML. This includes the following functional improvements:
• New and improved SAML Login user interface
• Change to the login flow whereby the user ID is submitted by the user before any additional login credentials are prompted for
• Automatic initiation of push, SMS, or GrIDsure authentication challenge under certain conditions
• A Remember Me on this Device option, enabling the user ID to be auto-filled in subsequent login attempts to SAML applications
• Additional context is provided to the user as they log in, with their username and name of the application being accessed displayed throughout the login flow
The Enhanced User Login for SAML feature is optional and controlled on a per SAML Service Provider basis in customers’ accounts. Customers have full control over the transition to the new user experience. The feature also introduces new customization parameters to control specific User Interface attributes.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN9100 – GA Announcement
Stan Mesceda | February 14, 2017, 02:05 pm
Ezio Mobile Protector 4.3 is now available!
Shiri Amit | February 14, 2017, 02:11 am
Gemalto Bluetooth Device Manager Package (GBDM) – Release Announcement
Shiri Amit | February 13, 2017, 07:44 am
Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet ProtectFile Windows and Linux v8.5
ahanway | February 10, 2017, 01:04 pm
Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5
ahanway | February 10, 2017, 12:04 pm