We are pleased to announce that FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification has been achieved for the first time on the new CN4010 and CN6010 platforms. This also signifies the first FIPS approval on the new Transmission Security (TRANSEC) mode of operation. The certification #2208 can be referenced at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm.
- SAS PCE 3.19 – Release update December 7, 2023
- Thales CipherTrust 2.14 now available December 4, 2023
- Luna Key Broker for Microsoft Double Key Encryption (DKE) Now Available on DPoD November 30, 2023
- Additional Service Elections October 25, 2023
- SafeNet Authentication Client (SAC) 10.8 R2 for Mac – Release Announcement (UPDATE) October 12, 2023