Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5
Customer release notes for SafeNet Tokenization v8.5 are now available for download. This release includes the following enhancements:
- Support multiple KeySecure cluster with Tokenization
- An application (same process) can communicate with multiple pools (cluster) of KeySecure using tokenization and/or ProtectApp
- Support for Persistent Key Cache
- Tokenization can run within branches or sites that may not have connectivity to the key manager within data center
- Syslog support (UDP)
- Support multiple token vaults in single call
- Assuring replication and availability of tokens
- First release on Vaultless tokenization
- Complementary option to our tokenization solution
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Product Update: SafeNet Luna HSM 7.2 SW Is Now Available
MacPhee | May 25, 2018, 05:21 pm
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Microsoft Network Policy Server (NPS) v 2.1.1 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | May 14, 2018, 01:23 am
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | May 7, 2018, 01:16 am
CAS v7.7 is now available!
Silvia Candido | May 2, 2018, 10:44 am
Product Release: SafeNet ProtectToolkit 5.6
Paul Hampton | April 27, 2018, 03:59 pm