Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet Tokenization v8.6
Customer release notes for SafeNet Tokenization v8.6 are now available for download. This release includes the following enhancements:
- Adding Support of TCP in Syslog Logging
- Support multiple token vaults in single call
- Assuring replication and availability of tokens
- Adding new functionality in Bulk Utility
- Added failure threshold. Once threshold met utility exits.
- Added record number in logging for failed PAN so user can correct if required.
- Improved SSL performance
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
Web Signer 1.2 is now available!
Silvia Candido | April 23, 2018, 12:22 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 23, 2018, 11:08 am
F5 Now Supporting SafeNet Luna Network HSM 7.1 with BIG-IP 13.1
Claudia Dunphy | April 17, 2018, 02:35 pm
SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.6 for iOS and Android – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 17, 2018, 09:42 am
SafeNet Authentication Service LDAP Sync Agent 3.5.5 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 17, 2018, 09:25 am