Customer release notes for SafeNet ProtectFile v8.7 for Windows and Linux are now available for download. These releases include the following enhancements:
SafeNet ProtectFile Windows v8.7
- Continuous Availability support
- Sophos Anti Virus
- Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS)
SafeNet ProtectFile Linux v8.7
- Skipped folder/DNC for migration in KS (Linux only). Allow read from skipped folders if files are encrypted
- Apply policies on backup location External by applying policies for encrypted folder
- Interactive Installer changes for future KO installation
- New KOs correspond to new kernels client versions 8.3.3, 8.4.3 and 8.5.1
- New client os support for Ubuntu 16.x
- New client os Support for Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2
- New OEL / UEK kernels on 5.x and 6.x clients
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).