We would like to announce the release of SafeNet Authentication Client (SAC) versions 10.5 for Windows and 10.0 for Linux (Post GA Revision C).
These two versions resolve known issues and include the following features:
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.5 for Windows
- SafeNet eToken 5300 support: USB token (when released)
- Security and performance enhancements: Various optimizations implemented to improve security and performance
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.0 for Linux (Post GA Revision C)
- ITI Certification Mode support: Administrator PIN change required on first logon and initialization process protection by Administrator PIN.
- ROCA Vulnerability Solution
- New Card Profile support: PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) replacement for Admin Key to unlock user PIN codes
Both versions are now available for download from the Gemalto Support Portal:
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.5 for Windows KB0017334
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.0 for Linux (Post GA Revision C) KB0017335