We are excited to announce the first official release of SafeNet IDPrime Virtual.
SafeNet IDPrime Virtual is a virtual smart card solution that helps customers extend their PKI environments to modern enterprise use cases including the ability to use PKI authentication, digital signing and email encryption on mobile devices and on apps in virtual environments. In addition it offers a high-assurance software-based PKI alternative to traditional smart cards and USB tokens, eliminating the operational issues associated with hardware.
SafeNet IDPrime Virtual benefits include:
- Enable mobility from any device, including BYOD while maintaining PKI-based security
- Reduce the operational overheads associated with hardware-based smart cards
- Offer high-security virtual smart cards to contractors and temporary employees
This version features the following:
- Simpler server installation and configuration process
- Multi-Tenancy support per deployment
- Multi-Smart Card support: Administrators to be able to assign users with numerous SafeNet IDPrime Virtual smart cards
- Multi-User support: Administrators to be able to connect on behalf of several users at the same time
- Improved UI: Implementation of additional functionalities and restructuration of existing elements
All SafeNet IDPrime Virtual components and Solution Guide can be downloaded from the Customer Support Portal KB0019971.