Home » New SafeNet Authentication Service Agents Now Available – SafeNet Authentication Service Agents for AD FS and Token Validator Proxy (TVP)
New SafeNet Authentication Service Agents Now Available – SafeNet Authentication Service Agents for AD FS and Token Validator Proxy (TVP)
We’d like to inform you that updated versions of the SafeNet Authentication Service Agents listed below are now available for download from the Gemalto Service Portal.
These are maintenance releases and introduce updates to the existing versions:
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for AD FS version 2.02
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for AD FS 2.02 simplifies the configuration of server farm deployment, and resolves several issues.
The install package is available for download on the Gemalto Service Portal – DOW4438.
SafeNet Authentication Service Agent for Token Validator Proxy (TVP) version 2.0
SafeNet Authentication Service Token Validator Proxy (TVP) Agent 2.0 introduces new features, and enhances security
• Push Authentication – Transfers Push Authentication requests from all SAS agents that support Push Authentication.
• Performance Improvements - The speed of authentication through SAS Token Validator Proxy Agent 2.0 against failover servers has been greatly increased.
• Gemalto Branding - The user interface has been updated with Gemalto branding.
• Logging - Introduces a Logging function.
• Security Enhancements- Security enhancements have been introduced, including the ability to activate or deactivate a certificate check.
The install package is available for download on the Gemalto Service Portal – DOW4437.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
Product Release: Luna EFT Payment HSM version 2.2.2
Paul Hampton | April 25, 2018, 07:24 pm
Product Update: SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.3 Now GA
Falco Christow | April 25, 2018, 07:17 pm
Web Signer 1.2 is now available!
Silvia Candido | April 23, 2018, 12:22 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 23, 2018, 11:08 am
F5 Now Supporting SafeNet Luna Network HSM 7.1 with BIG-IP 13.1
Claudia Dunphy | April 17, 2018, 02:35 pm