Gemalto is excited to announce the upcoming release of new SafeNet Virtual KeySecure k170v, which is built on prevailing cloud-based technologies — a key differentiator between the current k150v and k450v models and the next generation k170v model.
SafeNet KeySecure k170v | What’s New at a Glance:
- Built on cloud-based technologies (REST, JWT, Containers, Microservices)
- Improved cloud support (AWS, VMware, Microsoft Azure, and OpenStack natively supported)
- New management console UI
- REST API / CLI Playground for developers
- Support for Cloud-init
- HSM integration (SafeNet Luna HSM 5 and 6, AWS CloudHSM)
- New licensing engine for customers
Just like the existing SafeNet Virtual KeySecure products, the k170v model is a hardened virtual security appliance that provides organizations with a more operational – and expense-friendly alternative to using a hardware appliance for secure key management, as well as meeting security and compliance requirements. By using a virtual key manager instead of a hardware appliance, organizations can scale key management at remote facilities or across multiple cloud environments.
Please contact the Gemalto Sales Representative in your area for k170v product inquiries, or submit an inquiry via the Contact Us form on the SafeNet Virtual KeySecure page. Watch for the official GA announcement coming soon!
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Customer Support Portal. New users can visit the customer registration page to create an account.