We are pleased to announce new versions of SafeNet Authentication Client and a new product release of SafeNet Minidriver.
New: SafeNet Minidriver 10.0
As part of our continuing middleware convergence strategy, we are pleased to release SafeNet Minidriver 10.0 – a combined minidriver package for the IDPrime and eToken authenticators. The release of SafeNet Minidriver 10.0 coincides with the last time buy date of the IDGo800 minidriver which has been declared End of Sale.
Existing IDGO 800 minidriver customers with a valid support contract will continue to be supported until June 2018 with an option to extend the support contract under the good faith support condition.
SafeNet Minidriver 10.0 is now available for download from the Gemalto Support Portal KB0016041
SafeNet Authentication Client—New versions
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.4 Windows
This release offers the following features:
- SWYS support with the EZIO BLE PKI SWYS PIN Pad PIN Pad reader, which provides the ability to sign documents or transactions using Sign what you See
- SafeNet Authentication Client 10.4 supports both PKI (certificate) and OCRA OTP mechanisms with the SWYS feature
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.4 Windows is now available for download from the Gemalto Support Portal KB0016019
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.0 Linux (RHEL and CentOS)
This release offers the following key features:
- Full support for IDPrime smart cards
- Common Criteria (CC) PKCS#11 Multi-slots support
- PIN Quality modifications for IDPrime MD smart cards
SafeNet Authentication Client 10.0 Linux (RHEL and CentOS) is now available for download from the Gemalto Support Portal KB0016021