Customer release notes for SafeNet ProtectFile v8.7.1 for Windows and Linux are now available for available for download. These releases include the following enhancements:
SafeNet ProtectFile Windows v8.7.1
- Volume GUID change via CLI
- Filesystem namespace resolutions enhancements
- Ecosystem Enhancements
- Windows 7 and 10 local encryption addition
SafeNet ProtectFile Linux v8.7.1
- AutoFS supporting automatic mounting of encrypted NAS (NFS only)
- Dynamic mounting the safenetfs mount when base mounts are remounted
- Supported platforms Kernel updates
- Addition of SUSE Kernels versions
- Support for RHEL 7.4
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).