Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet ProtectFile Windows and Linux v8.7.1
Customer release notes for SafeNet ProtectFile v8.7.1 for Windows and Linux are now available for available for download. These releases include the following enhancements:
SafeNet ProtectFile Windows v8.7.1
- Volume GUID change via CLI
- Filesystem namespace resolutions enhancements
- Ecosystem Enhancements
- Windows 7 and 10 local encryption addition
SafeNet ProtectFile Linux v8.7.1
- AutoFS supporting automatic mounting of encrypted NAS (NFS only)
- Dynamic mounting the safenetfs mount when base mounts are remounted
- Supported platforms Kernel updates
- Addition of SUSE Kernels versions
- Support for RHEL 7.4
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).
Select a product category:
Enrollment & Provisioning Server 2.9.2 is now available!
Silvia Candido | July 19, 2018, 06:33 am
ProtectServer Firmware 5.01.02 Gains FIPS 140-2 Certification
Paul Hampton | July 19, 2018, 04:40 am
Gemalto Authentication Products: Mobile PKI Products End-of-Sale Notification
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | July 17, 2018, 12:24 pm
SafeNet ProtectV™ v1.x, 2.x & 3.x End-of-Sale and End-of-Support Dates
SafeNet | July 16, 2018, 03:43 pm
Gemalto Mobile Secure Messenger 2.1 is now available!
Silvia Candido | July 16, 2018, 05:05 am