SafeNet Crypto Command Center version 3.2 features integration with SafeNet Luna Network HSM version 7.x. As a SafeNet Luna Network HSM 7 customer you can now benefit from: centralized crypto HSM resource management including the ability to make capacity planning decisions, troubleshoot issues, quickly support application owners; and increased visibility across device pools through easy monitoring and reporting.
Subscribe to Updates
- SafeNet IDPrime Virtual Client 2.0.1 – Release Announcement August 10, 2020
- New Thales Luna HSM Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) for Microsoft Azure Key Vault August 7, 2020
- Luna HSM 7.4.2 Firmware Adds Luna PCIe HSM Support August 5, 2020
- Crypto Command Center v3.6.1 Now Available August 5, 2020
- SafeNet Agent for TokenValidator Proxy v3.0.0 – Release Update July 30, 2020