SafeNet Crypto Command Center version 3.2 features integration with SafeNet Luna Network HSM version 7.x. As a SafeNet Luna Network HSM 7 customer you can now benefit from: centralized crypto HSM resource management including the ability to make capacity planning decisions, troubleshoot issues, quickly support application owners; and increased visibility across device pools through easy monitoring and reporting.
Subscribe to Updates
- ProtectServer ProtectToolkit 5.8 Released April 24, 2019
- SafeNet Authentication Client (SAC) Version 10.7 for Windows & SafeNet Minidriver 10.7– Release Announcement April 18, 2019
- SafeNet MobilePASS+ app for Windows v 1.5.2 – Release announcement April 18, 2019
- RD Gateway Agent v2.0.0 – Release announcement April 17, 2019
- SafeNet IDCore 3140/140 – Release Announcement April 15, 2019