We will soon begin the End-of-Sale (EOS) and End-of-Life (EOL) process for the following Vormetric Data Security Platform products.
- Vormetric Data Security Manager:
- Physical Data Security Manager, V6000 and V6100 appliances
- Virtual Data Security Manager appliances
- Vormetric Transparent Encryption: Includes extensions and additions – Live Data Transformation, Container Security, Efficient Storage, Teradata Protection, Security for SAP HANA and Security Intelligence
- Vormetric Application Encryption
- Vormetric Tokenization with Dynamic Data Masking
- Vormetric Protection for Teradata Database
- Vormetric Batch Data Transformation
- Vormetric CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager
- Vormetric Key Management
- Vormetric KMIP Server
- Vormetric TDE Key Agent
- Vormetric Vault
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Timeline
The table below outlines important dates that you need to prepare for.
- thalesdocs.com offers instructions to help Vormetric customers to migrate to the CipherTrust Data Security platform.
- Thales also offers Professional Services packages to assist in the migration.
- Customers with Vormetric Agent licenses under a valid maintenance and support contract will not be charged to migrate to CipherTrust Manager and equivalent CipherTrust Connector(s).
Please contact your Thales Account team for further details on the announcement or offerings mentioned previously.
EOL Related Collateral
- Consolidated Migration Plan Vormetric/KeySecure to CipherTrust Platform (PPT) – includes EOS/EOL timeline, benefits of migration, and high-level migration plan.
- KeySecure Connectors EOL FAQ – Covers answers to typical questions about EOL process and migration plans for each KeySecure connector.
Cloud Protection and Licensing Organization