On June 14, 2021 Google launched its Google Workspace Client-side encryption feature. Google Workspace recommends both an external identity provider (IDP) and key manager. Thales believes that only we offer both: SafeNet Trusted Access for IDP and CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager for key management for the feature.
Subscribe to Updates
- SAM to STA or SAS PCE/SPE Migration Tool 2.3 – Release Update July 22, 2021
- CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager v2.4 adds support for Google Workspace Client-side encryption July 15, 2021
- SAS PCE/SPE 3.13 – Release Announcement July 5, 2021
- SafeNet Agent for Remote Logging 1.05 July 5, 2021
- SafeNet Authentication Client (SAC) 10.8 for Linux – Release Announcement July 5, 2021