We are pleased to announce that FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification has been achieved for the first time on the new CN4010 and CN6010 platforms. This also signifies the first FIPS approval on the new Transmission Security (TRANSEC) mode of operation. The certification #2208 can be referenced at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm.
Subscribe to Updates
- Crypto Command Center Versions 3.6 and 3.6.1 End of Sale and Support November 23, 2020
- Thales Announces New Solution for Google Cloud EKM November 23, 2020
- Thales Luna HSM 7 Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified November 6, 2020
- SafeNet MobilePASS+ SDK 2.0.1 for Android, iOS and Windows 10 – Release Update November 4, 2020
- Crypto Command Center Version 3.7 Now Available October 29, 2020