We are pleased to announce that FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification has been achieved for the first time on the new CN4010 and CN6010 platforms. This also signifies the first FIPS approval on the new Transmission Security (TRANSEC) mode of operation. The certification #2208 can be referenced at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm.
Subscribe to Updates
- SafeNet Synchronization Agent 3.8.4 August 4, 2021
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption UserSpace v9.2.0 August 2, 2021
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption v7.1.1 August 2, 2021
- payShield Cloud Services Now Available on Data Protection on Demand: P2PE Service Technology Preview July 28, 2021
- SAM to STA or SAS PCE/SPE Migration Tool 2.3 – Release Update July 22, 2021