We are pleased to announce that FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification has been achieved for the first time on the new CN4010 and CN6010 platforms. This also signifies the first FIPS approval on the new Transmission Security (TRANSEC) mode of operation. The certification #2208 can be referenced at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm.
Subscribe to Updates
- SAS PCE/SPE 3.14 – Release Update December 2, 2021
- Thales ProtectServer 3 HSM v7.1.0 is Now Available November 30, 2021
- Shibboleth Agent for SAS PCE – End of Sale Notification & Tokens – EOS/EOL Reminders November 30, 2021
- Get Ready for the New & Improved HSM Section of the Thales CPL Documentation Hub (thalesdocs.com) November 24, 2021
- Thales Crypto Command Center Version 3.6.x End of Support November 22, 2021