We are pleased to announce that FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification has been achieved for the first time on the new CN4010 and CN6010 platforms. This also signifies the first FIPS approval on the new Transmission Security (TRANSEC) mode of operation. The certification #2208 can be referenced at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm.
Subscribe to Updates
- Now Available: Luna Cloud HSM Key Export on DPoD February 10, 2021
- Thales Crypto Command Center Patch Releases v3.6.2 and v3.7.1 Now GA February 9, 2021
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption UserSpace version 9.1.0 February 8, 2021
- SafeNet Synchronization Agent and SafeNet Windows Logon (WLA) Agent – Updates February 2, 2021
- SafeNet Agent for Windows Logon v3.4.0 – Release Announcement February 1, 2021