The Luna HSM Universal Client v10.4 is now available for download and enables your applications to interact with all Luna HSMs (on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployments).
This version improves support for the growing 5G and Blockchain market needs, enhances compatibility with Java, KSP and CSP interfaces and gives customers more flexibility by enabling high availability mode between FIPS and non FIPS partitions. It also enables customers who are managing a very large number of users with their Citrix FAS SKS to finalize their migration to Luna Network HSM 7.
Luna HSM Hybrid Capabilities
As a reminder, the Luna HSM Universal Client provides the following benefits for customers looking to leverage Luna HSM hybrid solution capabilities:
Ease of Use:
- Deploy a single client to support both on-premises and cloud-based Luna HSMs
- Clone keys between Luna HSMs and Luna Cloud HSM from Data Protection on Demand (DPoD)
- Securely backup and restore HSM key material between Luna HSMs, Luna Cloud HSMs and Luna Backup HSMs with automatic key replication
- 3rd party HSM integrations working with both Luna HSMs and Luna Cloud HSMs
Downloads & Docs
For more details on this release including: advisory notes, features, upgrade instructions, resolved and known issues, please see the customer release notes available on Thales Docs.
Luna HSM Universal Client v10.4 can be downloaded from the Thales Support Portal:
- Windows Luna HSM Universal Client v10.4 KB0025057
- Linux Luna HSM Universal Client v10.4 KB0025058
- Linux Minimal Luna HSM Universal Client v10.4 KB0025059
Questions? Please contact your Thales Representative.