On January 8, 2015, SafeNet became part of Gemalto with the aim to become the world’s leading vendor of solutions for protecting data, transactions, and identities as well as monetizing software. SafeNet is firmly integrated into the wider product Gemalto portfolio and its solutions for Enterprise Security and Software Monetization…
Posted on 21 January 2016 by Katrin Melamed in Crypto Hypervisor/Crypto Command Center, General Crypto Management, General Encryption, High-Speed Encryption (Ethernet, SONET, Fiber Channel, Security Management Console), Middleware (SAC, SHAC), PKI Tokens, SafeNet Authentication Client, SafeNet Authentication Manager, SafeNet Authentication Service, SafeNet Authentication Service Agent, SafeNet Authentication Service PCE/SPE, SafeNet General Purpose HSMs (formerly Luna SA, PCI, G5), SafeNet KeySecure, SafeNet OTP Tokens (eToken PASS, GOLD, RB1, KT-4, KT-5), SafeNet Payment HSM, SafeNet ProtectApp, SafeNet ProtectDB, SafeNet ProtectDrive, SafeNet ProtectFile, SafeNet ProtectServer HSM, SafeNet ProtectV
SafeNet is now Gemalto. New Name, Same Commitment.
- New Data Protection on Demand (DPoD) Center May 17, 2023
- SAS PCE 3.18 – Release Update May 3, 2023
- Thales ProtectServer 3 HSMs –PTK 7.2.1/FW 7.02.01 is now available and FW 7.01.02 is now FIPS validated May 1, 2023
- New FIDO SafeNet eToken Fusion Series is now Available! April 24, 2023
- End-of-Life Reminder: SafeWord Premier Access (SPA) for Solaris April 3, 2023