Customer Release Notes Available for SafeNet ProtectDB v8.4 for SQL, and DB2
Customer release notes for ProtectDB v8.4 for SQL and DB2 are now available for download. These are maintenance releases that include the following enhancements:
SafeNet ProtectDB v8.4 SQL
- FPE numeric support in SQL Server (local mode)
- Dual Control Support on KS GUI
- Improve usability for setting up large number of policies/encryption columns for PDB (Client Side)
- Support for AD Users (Windows Authentication)
- KeySecure to display limited encrypted tables with DB selected
- Rebranding and Licensing
SafeNet ProtectDB v8.4 DB2
- FPE numeric Support
- Passphrase obfuscation for Oracle/DB2
Please review the Advisory Notes and the Resolved and Known Issues sections of the release notes for any limitations and/or restrictions.
*Note: Registered users may access the documents via the Gemalto Support Portal. Should you need assistance logging in, please contact the SafeNet Support team at 800-545-6608 (US customers) or +1 410-931-7520 (International customers).