We are pleased to announce the release of the Common Criteria (CC) Certified version of the SafeNet eToken 5110. Still the same portable two-factor USB authenticator with advanced smart card technology, but with CC EAL5+ certification. With this certification, the eToken CC is compliant with eIDAS, the European regulation aimed at creating a framework for cross-border electronic identification and transactions across EU member countries.
New Key Features
• Security certifications: CC EAL5+ PP QSCD, compliant with eIDAS
• On-board security algorithms: Symmetric: 3DES (ECB, CBC), AES (128, 192, 256 bits), Hash: SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RSA: up to RSA 2048 bits (and optionally up to 4096 bits), RSA OAEP & RSA PSS, Elliptic curves: P-256, P-384, P-521 bits, ECDSA, ECDH. On-card asymmetric key pair generation (RSA up to RSA2048 & elliptic curves)
• Smart Card Platform: Gemalto IDPrime MD 840 platform
• SafeNet eToken 5110 CC is supported by SafeNet Authentication Client, version 10.1 and above
• SafeNet eToken 5110 CC is not supported by SafeNet Authentication Manager at this time, but will be available H1 2017.
The new CC certified SafeNet eToken 5110 can be ordered while using the following item:
• #909-000486-001 – ETOKEN,SAFENET 5110,JAVA/80K,BLACK,ID (HEX),CC
Inventory will be available by end of October. Samples can be shipped on demand.