We would like to advise you that updated versions of MobilePASS for the platforms detailed below will be available on the respective App stores in the coming week:
- MobilePass 8.3.5 for Android
- MobilePASS 8.3.7 for Windows Desktops
- MobilePASS 8.3.4 for BlackBerry Java
- MobilePass 8.3.6 for iOS
We will be submitting the updated applications to the stores in a week and the availability will be at the discretion of the App Store approvals.
These are minor updates to the existing versions and include following fixes:
- MobilePASS for BlackBerry Java platform:
Enhancements to the PIN complexity feature support the enabling and disabling of non-trivial PINs for numeric or alphanumeric PINs (MPGA-340).
- MobilePASS for BlackBerry Java, Windows Desktop, Android and iOS platforms:
Enhancements to the SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS) server side PIN policy support for MobilePASS (SAS-292, MPGA-293, MPGA-507).
- Upgrade advisory:
Upgrade of already activated tokens from existing version of the application to these latest versions of MobilePASS is supported.