Gemalto SafeNet Luna EFT 2 Released
Gemalto is proud to announce the release of SafeNet Luna EFT 2. SafeNet Luna EFT is a next-generation payment hardware security module (HSM) built on the market-leading SafeNet Luna SA hardware platform. SafeNet Luna EFT 2 features enhanced performance, dual hot-swappable power supplies, and a web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Benefits of SafeNet Luna EFT 2:
- Highly Secure: With SafeNet Luna EFT 2 sensitive encryption keys always remain protected in intrusion-resistant, tamper-evident hardware.
- Works in Your Environment: Support for third-party payment HSM command sets and APIs means SafeNet Luna EFT 2 will integrate seamlessly with your existing environment.
- Ease of Use: With a new web-based GUI interface, and remote management with multi-factor access control managing your payment HSMs has never been easier!
- High Performance: SafeNet Luna EFT is the fastest payment HSM available, and is capable of performing up to 2000 Visa PIN verification operations per second.
- Validated for Security: With FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and PCI-HSM certification in progress SafeNet Luna EFT will meet the needs of even the most demanding compliance mandates.
For more information on SafeNet Luna EFT 2, please reach out to your SafeNet account representative.
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
Product Release: Luna EFT Payment HSM version 2.2.2
Paul Hampton | April 25, 2018, 07:24 pm
Product Update: SafeNet Crypto Command Center 3.3 Now GA
Falco Christow | April 25, 2018, 07:17 pm
Web Signer 1.2 is now available!
Silvia Candido | April 23, 2018, 12:22 pm
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 23, 2018, 11:08 am
F5 Now Supporting SafeNet Luna Network HSM 7.1 with BIG-IP 13.1
Claudia Dunphy | April 17, 2018, 02:35 pm