Introducing SafeNet Luna HSM 7.1
SafeNet Luna HSM 7.1 is now available, including enhancements for SafeNet Luna Network HSM and SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM.
- Flexible Partition Policies – set policies on each partition to match your use case
- Keys in hardware as a default, for the strongest key security (PKI, Code Signing, Blockchain)
- Exporting private keys to be embedded in devices (Secure Manufacturing, IoT, Smart Metering)
- HSM and Partition Policy Templates
- Set consistent policies for your HSMs and Partitions
- SafeNet Luna Network HSM Clients for AIX and Solaris
- Customer applications on Unix OS
SafeNet Luna HSM 7 Product Highlights
A reminder that SafeNet Luna HSM 7 has many market-leading features, including up to 20,000 ECC transactions per second, and provides the highest levels of security and compliance. Additional highlights include hardware updates such as 4 network ports with bonding capabilities, IPv6 support, simpler mounting options, and locking bezels.
- It’s fast! Over 20,000 ECC and 10,000 RSA operations/second
- Lower latency for improved efficiency
- Highest Security & Compliance - keys always remain in FIPS-validated, tamper-evident hardware
- Meet compliance needs for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, eIDAS, IoT, Blockchain, and more
- De facto standard for the cloud
- Multiple roles for strong separation of duties
- Multi person MofN with multi-factor authentication for increased security
- Secure audit logging
- HSMs now shipped in Secure Transport Mode (STM)
For further details:
- SafeNet Luna Network HSM Product Brief
- SafeNet Luna PCIe HSM Product Brief
- Technical Documentation – available on the Gemalto Support Portal
Please contact your Gemalto Sales Representative for additional information.
Select a product category:
Enrollment & Provisioning Server 2.9.2 is now available!
Silvia Candido | July 19, 2018, 06:33 am
ProtectServer Firmware 5.01.02 Gains FIPS 140-2 Certification
Paul Hampton | July 19, 2018, 04:40 am
Gemalto Authentication Products: Mobile PKI Products End-of-Sale Notification
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | July 17, 2018, 12:24 pm
SafeNet ProtectV™ v1.x, 2.x & 3.x End-of-Sale and End-of-Support Dates
SafeNet | July 16, 2018, 03:43 pm
Gemalto Mobile Secure Messenger 2.1 is now available!
Silvia Candido | July 16, 2018, 05:05 am