Thales is pleased to announce the general availability of the following products –
- CipherTrust Manager version 2.0
- CipherTrust Data Discovery and Classification version 2.0
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption version 7.0.
CipherTrust Manager version 2.0 includes the following new capabilities:
- Rebranding: Next Generation KeySecure has been renamed to CipherTrust Manager
- CipherTrust Manager management console includes the following products:
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption: Delivers data-at-rest encryption with centralized key management, privileged user access control and detailed data access audit logging.
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption UserSpace: Delivers encryption and access controls for file system in UserSpace. It works across multiple flavors of Linux OS that makes deploying the solution easy for customers.
- CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager: Enables organizations to establish strong controls over encryption keys and policies for data encrypted by multiple cloud providers. Now available as a license-able feature within the enterprise key manager product.
- Feature improvements:
- Improvements to Logging
- NAE crypto audit logging for troubleshooting
- Ability to upload CipherTrust Transparent Encryption client audit logs/records to CipherTrust Manager
- GUI support for scheduled key rotation and scheduled backup
- Enhanced key query via management console and RESTful API
- Support for Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Improvements to Logging
CipherTrust Data Discovery and Classification version 2.0 includes the following new capabilities:
- Support for custom info types to provide broader visibility to sensitive data assets at risk
- 90 days embedded trial license to provide more time for our customers to test the data discovery and classification features
- Additional licensing options starting from 15TB
- Data allowance consumption tracking to provide customers overview of license consumption
CipherTrust Transparent Encryption version 7.0 includes the following new capabilities:
- Rebranding: Vormetric Transparent Encryption has been renamed to CipherTrust Transparent Encryption
- All CipherTrust Transparent Encryption agent types (Linux, Windows, & AIX) are now able to communicate with either Data Security Manager or CipherTrust Manager
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption supports standard and LDT policies along with SAP HANA & AWS S3 use cases
- New platform support added: Ubuntu 20.04 & SLES15 SP2
- New guidance and configuration option for using LVM with Efficient Storage or Teradata (Linux agent)
- Updated JSON Compatibility file format for better automation consumption
- AIX agent performance and security enhancements
To learn more about these products and a full list of features and benefits, please visit one of the resources listed below.
For additional questions about the CipherTrust Data Security Platform products and solutions please contact your local Thales Sales representative.