We are excited to release the first GA version of our FIDO devices – the SafeNet IDPrime 3940 FIDO.
SafeNet IDPrime 3940 FIDO offers the latest in passwordless authentication devices. Based on SafeNet IDPrime 3940, this combined FIDO2 – PKI smart card is NFC enabled and supports the contact & contactless ISO14443 interface for a wide range of use cases.
SafeNet IDPrime 3940 FIDO offers the following benefits:
- Passwordless access to cloud apps & network domains
- Enables secure cloud adoption by bridging secure access across hybrid environments
- Secure and easy access on multiple operating systems including supported mobile OS (without middleware deployment)
- Fully qualified according the eIDAS regulations for both eSignature and eSeal applications
- Qualified by the French ANSSI
- FIDO2 and U2F Certified level 1
- CC EAL5+/PP Java Card certified for the Java platform and CC EAL5+/PP QSCD certified for the combination of Java platform and PKI applet