Looking to enhance encryption key control and security over sensitive data in Microsoft Azure?
Thales Luna HSMs and Double Key Encryption (DKE) for Microsoft 365 work together to enable you to protect your most sensitive data while maintaining full control of your encryption keys.
- Enhanced Control Over Data and Keys: Luna Key Broker for Microsoft DKE provides a secure foundation of trust for the double key encryption process. It gives you sole control over who has permission to access keys to decrypt protected data.
- Key Life Cycle Management: Secure generation, storage, and protection of encryption keys in a FIPS 140-2 level 3 validated Luna HSM outside of Microsoft Azure.
- Security and Compliance: Help meet internal policy and compliance mandates including regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA and Schrems II. Master encryption keys are held in a Luna HSM separate from where sensitive data resides.
- Flexible Deployment: Luna Key Broker for Microsoft DKE can be deployed either in the cloud, on-premises or in hybrid environments. The solution works with Luna Network HSMs and Luna Cloud HSMs.
Features & Benefits
To learn more about the features and benefits of this solution, download the Solution Brief.
- Luna Key Broker for Microsoft DKE Solution Brief
- Encryption Strategies for Microsoft Azure Using Luna HSMs Solution Brief
- Microsoft Tech Partner Page (Thales CPL Website)
- Thales Newsroom: Press Release
Thales is Here to Help
Thales can help you assess and define your DKE strategy and support including integration and deployment. To get started, you will need a Thales Luna HSM (on-premises or Luna Cloud HSM Service), and the Luna Key Broker for Microsoft DKE. Please contact your Thales Representative for more details.