CipherTrust Transparent Encryption v7.1.1 was released in July 2021, with the following capabilities.
- CipherTrust Intelligent Remediation support on Windows and Linux endpoints with standard and LDT policies. It enables customers to streamline sensitive data discovery and automate data protection using CipherTrust Transparent Encryption.
- Feature enhancements/improvements:
- Ability to rename directories inside a LDT GuardPoint on Linux
- Enhance Host Setting to support |path_no_trust| when |trust|* is also defined on Linux
- Enhance CipherTrust Transparent Encryption Challenge/Response to return an error after wait timeout with DSM, CipherTrust Manager communication on Linux and Windows
- Support output of voradmin command into a CSV file on Window
- Support migration of a Standard Policy GuardPoint to Efficient Storage GuardPoint
- Compatibility enhancements
- Sentinal One AV and McAfee 10.7.x for Linux and Windows, and SharePoint 2019 on Windows.