Thales ProtectServer 3 HSM version 7.1.0 is now available, offering support for new operating system platforms, greater cryptographic capabilities, and enhancements to performance and ease of use.
- ASC X9 TR-31 Key Block Support: enables interoperability between ProtectServer 3 HSMs and non-Thales HSMs that support TR-31 key blocks.
- New Operating Systems: ProtectToolkit can now be installed on the following new operating systems:
- RHEL v8.4
- Ubuntu v20.04 LTS
- Enhanced AES Support: CKM_AES_GMAC, a mechanism for single- and multiple-part signatures and verification is now available.
- Ease of Use: Procedure explaining the deployment of ProtectToolkit in a Docker container on Linux is now published.
- Enhanced SMS Performance: Module performance while running in SMS mode has been significantly enhanced with larger packet sizes.
- For more details on this release including: advisory notes, features, upgrade instructions, resolved and known issues, please see the customer release notes available on Thales Docs
- ProtectToolkit v7.1.0 can be downloaded from the Support Portal (Knowledge Base Article: KB0025212)
Please contact your Thales Representative for more details.