We are pleased to announce that FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification has been achieved for the first time on the new CN4010 and CN6010 platforms. This also signifies the first FIPS approval on the new Transmission Security (TRANSEC) mode of operation. The certification #2208 can be referenced at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/140val-all.htm.
- Thales High Speed Encryptors FIPS 140-2 Certification Updated June 21, 2022
- Thales Crypto Command Center Version 3.7.x End of Support Notice June 17, 2022
- Crypto Command Center v3.9 Now Available June 17, 2022
- SafeNet Agent for Epic v3.0 – Release Update May 10, 2022
- SAS PCE 3.15 – Release Update May 10, 2022