CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager v2.7.0 became generally available on February 11th, 2022.
CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager now supports Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) for the SAP Data Custodian with a full suite of key management operations.
Innovation for Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace
- You can use your own, rather than Google-managed signing keys, via support for asymmetric key pairs for Google Cloud Platform Signed Access Approvals.
- Product support for Google Cloud Platform Ubiquitous Data Encryption (UDE) is now generally available.
- The release accelerates the speed of key delivery to Google Workspace Client-side encryption and Google External Key Management.
Other Coolness: you can now
- Create and use multiple connections for a single AWS account or domain
- Manage AWS multi-region keys in the GUI (they were added in the API in v2.6)
- See license consumption by cloud ihe licensing screen
Please send questions to Eric Wolff, Product Marketing