Posts by Author
SafeNet Trusted Access – Continuous Delivery – Release Announcement
We are pleased to announce that SafeNet Trusted Access (STA) has been updated with the following features:
- Enhanced Applications Tab: The visual organization and user interface of the applications management tab in the STA console is improved to make it even easier to configure and manage applications for STA Single Sign-On
- Enhancing the OS Condition with iOS and Android: The OS Condition, optionally configurable in STA Policies, can now check for iOS or Android versions in addition to Windows and Mac OS versions.
For additional details, please refer to the attached Customer Release Notes and to KB0016061 in the Customer Support Portal.
... read more »
End-of-Sale for the CN1000 and CN3000 Encryptor (UK CAPS) Family
This communication announces End-of-Sale for the CN1000 and CN3000 Encryptor (UK CAPS) family.
As of September 25, 2017, Gemalto is announcing End-of-Sale and Last Time Buy opportunities for the SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN1000 and SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN3000 (UK CAPS) family. We encourage our customers to transition to the newest SafeNet High Speed Encryptor CN Series platforms, a state-of-the-art high-assurance encryption solution providing maximum security and performance, and certified to the highest security standards. SafeNet High Speed Encryptors (HSE) deliver high-assurance data-in-motion protection, maximum performance, near-zero overhead with “set and forget” management, and low total cost of ownership.
Maintenance will be available for renewal through December 31, 2018.
SafeNet High Speed Encryptor Platforms for End-of-Sale
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN1000 (UK CAPS)
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN3000 (UK CAPS)
The following are key dates in the End-of-Sale process:
• End-of-Sale Date: March 31, 2018
• Start of Good Faith Support: January 1, 2019
• End-of-Life/End-of-Support: Date: December 31, 2019
The following is a list of HSE part numbers affected by this announcement, including, but not limited to, the part numbers listed below – please note that this announcement is for ALL SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN1000/CN3000 UK CAPS variants.
|Description||End-of-Sale Part Number|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,100 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-001-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,1000 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-002-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,2500 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-003-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,5000 SOFTWARE LICENSE UNITS||906-000053-004-000|
|CYPHERMANAGER,CAPS,Over 5000 SLUs||906-000053-005-000|
|SENETAS CN1000 1.0 GBPS FULL DUPLEX ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR CAPS||943-000040-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,2.5 GBPS,DUAL AC,CN3000||943-000150-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,2.5 GBPS,DUAL DC,CN3000||943-000151-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,5 GBPS, DUAL AC,CN3000||943-000152-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,5 GBPS,DUAL DC,CN3000||943-000153-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,10 GBPS,DUAL AC,CN3000||943-000154-001-000|
|ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,CAPS,10 GBPS,DUAL DC,CN3000||943-000155-001-000|
|CYPHERNET CAPS ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE, V4.1.0C||943-000157-001-000|
Customers using these products are encouraged to migrate to our newest Ethernet and Fibre Channel ranges:
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN4020
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6010
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6100
• SafeNet Multilink Encryptor CN8000
• SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN9100
A first choice for Layer 2 encryption, the high-assurance SafeNet High Speed Encryptors from Gemalto are designed to provide up to 100 Gbps of secure, full line rate encryption of all voice, video and data communications moving across dark fibre, and metro or wide area and Carrier Ethernet networks (MAN or WAN). The SafeNet CN Series High Speed Encryptors help companies encrypt an even broader range of network traffic across more location types – from the data center to branch offices, and up to the cloud and back with no impact on network performance.
For more information on features and migration procedures, please contact your local sales representative.
... read more »
SafeNet ProtectServer HSM Version 5.4 Field Upgrade Now Available
Gemalto is pleased to announce the field upgrade readiness of SafeNet ProtectServer HSM version 5.4.
New features for the appliance include:
- Addition of Elliptic Curves and Native Block Chain Algorithms: SafeNet ProtectServer HSMs now support the BIP32 algorithm, which is widely used as the standard to encrypt digital wallets. Also, support for the SECP256k1 elliptic curve has been added, which is used for signing entries in Blockchain.
- Additional OS Support: SafeNet ProtectServer HSMs are now equipped to support the latest Windows and Linux operating systems, along with expanding support to AIX, HP_UX, and Solaris, giving our customers wider compatibility with the operating systems they have deployed.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
Contact your Gemalto sales representative for additional information or to order SafeNet ProtectServer Network HSM devices.
... read more »
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
F5 Now Supporting SafeNet Luna Network HSM 7.1 with BIG-IP 13.1
Claudia Dunphy | April 17, 2018, 02:35 pm
SafeNet MobilePASS+ 1.6 for iOS and Android – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 17, 2018, 09:42 am
SafeNet Authentication Service LDAP Sync Agent 3.5.5 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 17, 2018, 09:25 am
Gemalto Mobile Secure Messenger 2.0 is now available!
Silvia Candido | April 9, 2018, 11:21 am
SafeNet Authentication Manager 8.2 (SAM) Hotfix 775 – Release Announcement
Lorna Ayoun-Berdugo | April 3, 2018, 08:04 am